Lingua Journal is a peer-reviewed online international journal, published by English Department As-Syafi'iyah Islamic University of Jakarta. It publishes scholarly articles on the topics related to various branches of English language education.
Lingua follows APA style.
- Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Research articles should not exceed 7,000 words.
- The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract between 100 to 150 words and not exceeding 250 words.
- The first page should also contain three to five key words.
- Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
- All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
- When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
- References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
- List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
- Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts.
- Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
- DOIs in References, when the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references.
- The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. All submissions will be checked for plagiarism before being sent to reviewers.