Articles submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- General guidelines:
- Articles should discuss the themes of mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- Articles are basically written in Indonesian, but this journal also accepts articles written in english
- Articles must be typed in one-half spaced on A4-paper size;
- Articles‘ length is about 8-11 pages;
- Abstract of 200-250 words should accompany every submission;
- The submission should include full name(s) of the author(s), along with his/her/their institution and complete address;
- Intending authors should adopt the style used in this journal, APA 6 Th edition.
- A reference list of all material mentioned in the article, including books, book chapters, journal articles, court decisions, and laws, should be provided at the end of the article; ∙ All submissions should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, rtf, or WordPerfect document file
- Writing Style
- Title of articles should be specific and efficient (the maximum length of a title is 14 words) ∙ Two types of abstract, one in Indonesian and the other in English, each of which 200-250 words, are typed in one space.
- Keywords should include 5 (five) terms that reflect the basic concept contained by the
- The articles should be typed with a 18-point Times New Roman font
- When a source is cited for the first time, full information is provided: full name(s) of author(s), title of the source in italic, place of publication, publishing company, date of publication, and the precise page that is cited.
- Use Mendeley or Zotero to create footnotes and bibliography.
Examples of Footnote style APA 6 Th edition
Engelmore, R., Morgan, A. eds. (1986). Blackboard Systems. Reading, Mass.: Addison-Wesley.
Robinson, A.L. (1980). New Ways to Make Microcircuits Smaller. Science, 208: 1019-1026.
Bhavsar, D.S., Saraf, K.B. (2002). Morphology of PbI2 Crystals Grown by Gel Method. Crystal Research and Technology, 37: 51–55
Hasling, D.W., Clancey, W.J., Rennels, G.R. (1983). Strategic Explanations in Consultation. The International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 20(1): 3-19.
Clancey, W.J. (1983). Communication, Simulation, and In-telligent Agents: Implications of Personal Intelligent Machines for Medical Education. In Proceedings of the Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 556-560. Menlo Park, Calif.: International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence. Inc.
Rice, J. (1986). Poligon: A System for Parallel Problem Solving, Technical Report, KSL-86-19, Dept. of Computer Science, Stanford Univ.
Clancey, W.J. (1979). Transfer of Rule-Based Expertise through a Tutorial Dialogue. PhD Dissertation, Department of Computer Science, Stanford University.
Ivey, K.C. (2 September 1996). Citing Internet sources URL http://www.eei- alex.com/eye/utw/96aug.html.
The paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contentsThe rejected paper will be notified to the author via email.
Bibliographical reference must be noted in footnote and bibliography according to Baut Dan Manufaktur : Jurnal Keilmuan Teknik Mesin dan Teknik Industri Journal style
Please download document for Author Guidelines