|Focus and Scope|
|Peer review Process|
Akademika Journal is a peer-reviewed online international journal, published by English Department As-Syafi'iyah Islamic University of Jakarta. It publishes scholarly articles on the topics related to various branches of education technologies.
Akademika follows APA style.
- Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Research articles should not exceed 7,000 words.
- The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- The first page should also contain three to five key words.
- Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
- All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
- When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
- References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
- List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
- Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts.
- Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
- DOIs in References, when the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references.
- The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. All submissions will be checked for plagiarism before being sent to reviewers.