Akademika: Jurnal Teknologi Pendidikan, published printed version two times a year since 2015. Akademika : Jurnal Teknologi Pendidikan published online since 2019, both are a bilingual (English and Bahasa), peer-reviewed journal, and specializes in educational technology includes educational technology experts, educational developers, teachers, students and others with a professional or personal interest in educational technology.
The journal invites scholars and experts working in all disciplines in educational technology including educational technology experts, educational developers, teachers and students. All submitted papers are subject to review of the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers. Submissions that violate our guidelines on formatting or length will be rejected without review.
Articles should be written in bilingual (English and Bahasa) approximately 5.000-15.000 words including text, all tables and figures, notes, references, and appendices intended for publication. All submissions must include 150 words abstract and 5 keywords. Quotations, passages, and words in local or foreign languages should be translated into English. Akademika: Jurnal Teknologi Pendidikan accepts only electronic submissions. Therefore, authors must log in before submitting their article. Please click here to log in.
All notes must appear in the text as citations. A citation usually requires only the last name of the author(s), year of publication, and (sometimes) page numbers. For example: (Hefner, 2009a: 45; Geertz, 1966: 114). Explanatory footnotes may be included but should not be used for simple citations. All works cited must appear in the reference list at the end of the article. In matter of bibliographical style, Akademika: Jurnal Teknologi Pendidikan follows the American Psychological Association (APA) style such as bellow:
- Engelmore, R., Morgan, A. eds. (1986). Blackboard Systems. Reading, Mass.: Addison-Wesley.
- Robinson, A.L. (1980). New Ways to Make Microcircuits Smaller. Science, 208: 1019-1026.
- Bhavsar, D.S., Saraf, K.B. (2002). Morphology of PbI2 Crystals Grown by Gel Method. Crystal Research and Technology, 37: 51–55
- Hasling, D.W., Clancey, W.J., Rennels, G.R. (1983). Strategic Explanations in Consultation. The International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 20(1): 3-19.
- Clancey, W.J. (1983). Communication, Simulation, and In-telligent Agents: Implications of Personal Intelligent Machines for Medical Education. In Proceedings of the Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 556-560. Menlo Park, Calif.: International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence. Inc.
- Rice, J. (1986). Poligon: A System for Parallel Problem Solving, Technical Report, KSL-86-19, Dept. of Computer Science, Stanford Univ.
- Clancey, W.J. (1979). Transfer of Rule-Based Expertise through a Tutorial Dialogue. PhD Dissertation, Department of Computer Science, Stanford University.
- Ivey, K.C. (2 September 1996). Citing Internet sources URL http://www.eei- alex.com/eye/utw/96aug.html.